School Lockdown, Integrated with Access Control, CCTV and Class Change
Over the last few months we have been asked for a school Lockdown system, we have looked at all of the information available through the media, spoken with school security specialist and looked at the equipment on the market.
The standard requirements on offer are:
- To have the ability from different points within the school to raise alarms and warn staff and pupils of developing situations.
- Provide a class change alternate to the Fire Alarm and Traditional Bells
- The use of the system as a Public Address for announcements
- Play recorded music
Off Site Signalling,
We have been looking to further enhance the information we have found and can add
- Off site signalling for assistance in a full Lockdown
- Allow CCTV Images to be transmitted.
- Allow access for a remote specialist CCTV centre to Access the images
- To electronically control the school doors entrances
- As the guidance and standards develop the equipment can be programmed to conform with changes.
The control system will be installed within a secure office / coms room.
A full site survey is required. any existing Public Address, CCTV of Access Control can be utilised and integrated into the system. Our company’s core works is the installation of Integrated Security Installations, The Lock down could be incorporated within the schools existing network and services.
Click offer a Full design, Installation, commissioning and servicing of integrated Security and Life Safety Systems.